The Data Roundtable...



For just over a year now I've also been blogging on the DataFlux "Data Roundtable" blog which has been quite fun. The posts I write there are a little more "serious" and "mature" then the goofy stuff I typically write on this blog. If your are interested in data and would like to read more "by me" (and by better Data Geek writers then me) I'd suggest you take a peek at the Data Roundtable as well.

A few of my favorite and recent posts are:
  • Magic Data Management...
  • Up...
  • Quality Data – One Issue at a Time...
  • Relationships Trump Data, For Now...
  • It's Not About The Data, Stupid...
  • Completeness is a Two-Way Street...
  • Mergers and Acquisitions...

    And finally, my first Data Roundtable post:
  • The Long Road to Becoming "Data Aware"...

    Until next time...Rich
  • Comments