Course next week: Advanced Reactive Performance Management for Oracle Based Systems

I'm pretty psyched up, I'm heading to DC for a class next week. The course is called "Advanced Reactive Performance Management for Oracle Based Systems" and I'm really looking forward to it.

I'm most excited about the following bullet from the course outline:
"Create a honest and understandable story explaining the problem, the solutions, and how to best implement your solutions in a complex and highly available Oracle environment."
All too often we focus on just the technology and we aren't trained on the social aspects of the work we do (which are just as important as knowing the technology).

All in all I hope for a good three days.

Until next time...Rich

Comments

Pradeep George said…
Hi,
Thanks for a nice Blog.
May I seek your feedback on this course. it is to be conducted in India and seems bit costly. It would be of great help if you could share your feedback on this,

Thanks
Pradeep
http://www.oracle.com/technology/ocm/pgeorge.html