A great example of simple data visualization

As time progresses and I begin to see the intricacies of bringing products and IT systems to market, I couldn't even imagine the complexities of bringing a prescription drug to market. With that said, I stumbled upon the site roche.com this morning and I'm very impressed. Not only have they done a very good job of using a simple data visualization graphic to illustrate the time and effort required to bring just one drug to our local CVS pharmacies, they managed to "free" the graphic from just sitting in some PowerPoint slide and put it right on the corporate homepage. In addition to the graphic, this site is completely free of clutter and marketing garbage.

I'm very impressed and think whoever was on the team that designed this one should be given a good "knuckle bump" (and I don't do "knuckles" very often).



Until next time...Rich

Comments